Throughout the year, we run a number of fundraising events, both to support the school and charities. We have an international charity we raise for which is 'Save The Children', but we also raise money for local charities in and around the Roydon area. These charities are chosen by the staff, children and parents. Please find below the charities we have raised money for over the past two years.
- £450 Pounds Jeans for Genes
- £330 Pounds Save the Children
- £200 Pounds Home Start Harlow
- £180 Pounds Great Ormond Street
- £178.15 Pounds Red Nose Day
- £1215 Pounds Children In Need